Thank you. I was making it much too hard. I appreciate it.

On 9/19/2013 11:58 AM, Edmund Reinhardt wrote:
Yes there is,
Go to Help->Cheat Sheets
expand IBM i and you will see a tutorial for "Debug a 5250 RPG or COBOL
application"

Regards,

Edmund (E.H.) Reinhardt
COBOL IDE on AIX, DDS, WebFacing, System i Application Development,
Rational Developer for Power
2D barcode Phone: 1-905-413-3125 | Phone: 1-905-854-6195 IBM
- encoded E-mail: edmund.reinhardt@xxxxxxxxxx
with AIX COBOL: 8200 Warden Ave
contact www.youtube.com/user/IBMRational#g/c/62DF24D5BCD43501 Markham, ON L6G 1C7
information "In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of Canada
God in Christ Jesus concerning you." - 1
Thessalonians 5:18