What a novel concept....

-----Original Message-----
From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jon Paris
Sent: Wednesday, September 04, 2013 11:23 AM
To: Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for System i & iSeries
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] iSphere for WDSCi 7.0 / RDP 8.0+

Probably he wrote the code in RPG and not Java ... <running and ducking>

On 2013-09-04, at 9:58 AM, Edmund Reinhardt <edmund.reinhardt@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Frank,
I am just curious, you don't have to tell me any of your trade secrets
if you don't want. But what are you doing to get the performance
gains? Feel free to tell me that it is classified information :-)

Regards,

Edmund (E.H.) Reinhardt
COBOL IDE on AIX, DDS, WebFacing, System i Application Development,
Rational Developer for Power

2D barcode Phone: 1-905-413-3125 | Phone: 1-905-854-6195 IBM
- encoded E-mail: edmund.reinhardt@xxxxxxxxxx
with AIX COBOL: 8200 Warden Ave
contact www.youtube.com/user/IBMRational#g/c/62DF24D5BCD43501 Markham, ON L6G 1C7
information "In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of Canada
God in Christ Jesus concerning you." - 1
Thessalonians 5:18