From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Frank Hildebrandt
Sent: woensdag 4 september 2013 8:16
To: 'Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for System i & iSeries'
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] iSphere for WDSCi 7.0 / RDP 8.0+

Peter,

the first time after an IPL using iSphere Power Search can take a little more time. But after the second time you should see the improvement.

On my box i search a member filter containing 637 members. iSphere Power Search takes 3 seconds and the original RSE Search takes 185 seconds.

For the binding directory issue i think you have deleted the ISPHERE data area in library QGPL containing the release of the installed OS. Take a look at the manual.

Frank