Doesn't specifying the compile options within the CL member itself using
the DCLPRCOPT do this? The OP wanted to enforce ACTGRP(*NEW), and this
command does this.

From: MichaelQuigley@xxxxxxxxxx
To: wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 07/26/2013 07:56 AM
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Colored comment code
Sent by: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx

The OP's problem was with people compiling via PDM so a new member type
won't help with that. What he needs is a method to compile similar to
Change Management tooling. That's what we've done--written a compile
command (a CL command) which allows us to specify our own defaults and
then uses comments to customize object compilation for an individual
source member. There have been posts about various tools to do that. I
recall at least one had the source to do it released as well. A search of
the archives should turn one up, but I'm not finding it off-hand.

Michael