Thanks Paul and Buck, that's exactly what I wanted! I like the split line function too.

How do you make those changes persistent between RDP starts?

Jim Oberholtzer
Chief Technical Architect
Agile Technology Architects

On 7/23/2013 7:12 AM, Paul Bailey wrote:
You can set the Enter key using "set keyAction.enter newLine" in the LPEX command line, to try out that method for the ENTER key (which I think is what you want.) Use "set keyAction.enter openLine" to go back to the default, or just close and re-open the RDP application. ("query keyAction.enter" will tell you what it is set to.)

If "newLine" is not to your taste, then perhaps just remap to "down" instead (as in the cursor down key).

If you type "?samples" (w/o quotes) in the command line of the LPEX editor (from a source member in RDP, press ESC to get to the LPEX command line) and the help screen will (eventually) show various sample classes that you can add to key actions, eclipse "user profiles", etc. Some of those samples work right off the bat, and others require a little work, but the source is there and will give you all sorts of clues for getting your environment just the way you like it.

Personally, I have the enter keys set as follows:
set keyAction.enter down
set keyAction.s-enter openLine
set keyAction.numpadEnter splitAndShift
set keyAction.s-numpadEnter splitLine