Look carefully at the way the list is formatted. The first item is the
Root of the tree for the rest of the items. So, you could select the
eAssembly and get all of the items underneath it, or just some of the items
within. You'll need the 4 discs of the Core product at a minimum.

From: Terry Hertel <T.Hertel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "'wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx'" <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 07/08/2013 12:36 PM
Subject: [WDSCI-L] Passport Advantage options
Sent by: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx

I've always gotten WDSC/RDi/RDp by downloading the trial versions and then
applying the key provided by our manager. When I look at Passport Advantage
for the new release, I see all of the following options. To replace IBM
Rational Developer for Power Systems Software 8.5.1 (RPG and COBOL
Development Tools for I) do I only need to download the first item below?

IBM Rational Developer for i RPG & COBOL Tools V9.0 Multilingual
Multiplatform eAssembly(CRN3SML)

Select IBM Rational Developer for i V9.0 Quick Start Guide - READ ME FIRST
Multilingual(CILB3ML) IBM Rational Developer for i V9.0 Quick Start Guide
- READ ME FIRST Multilingual(CILB3ML)

Select IBM Rational Developer for i V9.0 Core Product Install 1
Multiplatform Multilingual(CIMP8ML) IBM Rational Developer for i V9.0 Core
Product Install 1 Multiplatform Multilingual(CIMP8ML)

Select IBM Rational Developer for i V9.0 Core Product Install 2
Multiplatform Multilingual(CIMP9ML) IBM Rational Developer for i V9.0 Core
Product Install 2 Multiplatform Multilingual(CIMP9ML)

Select IBM Rational Developer for i V9.0 Core Product Install 3
Multiplatform Multilingual(CIMQ0ML) IBM Rational Developer for i V9.0 Core
Product Install 3 Multiplatform Multilingual(CIMQ0ML)

Select IBM Rational Developer for i V9.0 Core Product Install 4
Multiplatform Multilingual(CIMQ1ML) IBM Rational Developer for i V9.0 Core
Product Install 4 Multiplatform Multilingual(CIMQ1ML)

Select IBM Data Studio Client V4.1.0.0 Windows with 32-bit IBM Installation
Manager Multilingual(CIK6NML) IBM Data Studio Client V4.1.0.0 Windows with
32-bit IBM Installation Manager Multilingual(CIK6NML)

Select IBM Data Studio Client V4.1.0.0 Windows with 64-bit IBM Installation
Manager Multilingual(CIK6PML) IBM Data Studio Client V4.1.0.0 Windows with
64-bit IBM Installation Manager Multilingual(CIK6PML)

Select IBM Data Studio Client V4.1.0.0 Linux with 32-bit IBM Installation
Manager Multilingual(CIK6SML) IBM Data Studio Client V4.1.0.0 Linux with
32-bit IBM Installation Manager Multilingual(CIK6SML)

Select IBM Data Studio Client V4.1.0.0 Linux with 64-bit IBM Installation
Manager Multilingual(CIK6TML) IBM Data Studio Client V4.1.0.0 Linux with
64-bit IBM Installation Manager Multilingual(CIK6TML)

Select IBM Rational License Key Server V8.1.3 for Windows Multilingual
(CI90KML) IBM Rational License Key Server V8.1.3 for Windows Multilingual
(CI90KML)

Select IBM Rational License Key Server V8.1.3 for Linux x86 Multilingual
(CI90MML) IBM Rational License Key Server V8.1.3 for Linux x86
Multilingual(CI90MML)

Select IBM Rational License Key Server V8.1.3 for Solaris SPARC
Multilingual(CI90NML) IBM Rational License Key Server V8.1.3 for Solaris
SPARC Multilingual(CI90NML)

Select IBM Rational License Key Server V8.1.3 for Solaris x86 Multilingual
(CI90PML) IBM Rational License Key Server V8.1.3 for Solaris x86
Multilingual(CI90PML)

Select IBM Rational License Key Server V8.1.3 for HP IA64 Multilingual
(CI90QML) IBM Rational License Key Server V8.1.3 for HP IA64 Multilingual
(CI90QML)

Select IBM Rational License Key Server V8.1.3 for Linux PPC Multilingual
(CI90RML) IBM Rational License Key Server V8.1.3 for Linux PPC
Multilingual(CI90RML)

Select IBM Rational License Key Server V8.1.3 for AIX Multilingual(CI90SML)
IBM Rational License Key Server V8.1.3 for AIX Multilingual(CI90SML)

Select IBM Worklight Consumer Edition V6.0 zip of Eclipse Update for IBM
Worklight Studio Multiplatforms English(CIN0AEN) IBM Worklight Consumer
Edition V6.0 zip of Eclipse Update for IBM Worklight Studio Multiplatforms
English(CIN0AEN)

Select IBM Worklight Consumer Edition V6.0 zip of Eclipse Update Site for
Mobile Test Workbench Worklight Multiplatforms English(CIN3NEN) IBM