From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Buck Calabro
Sent: Thursday, June 27, 2013 12:16 PM
To: wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] RDi 9.0 Macro Record/Play not available...

On 6/27/2013 11:30 AM, Ken Killian wrote:
Forgot to mention, this is inside iProject. The macro Record/Play seems to work in the Normal On-Line LPEX, rather than the iProject...
:(

Works for me.

I broke down and created a new workspace for 9.0. It broke my heart because I had a lot of compile commands, filters, etc in my 8.5 workspace that I'd rather have kept. But I figured that I'd start clean so that any... unusual goings on could not be attributed to a migrated workspace.

So here's how I tested record/play. I was in my version of the Remote System Explorer perspective. Had an RPGLE source member open for editing. Tried record/play - worked. Opened i Projects perspective and tried to play back the thing I'd recorded in the other perspective - worked. Tried recording another sequence and played that back - worked.

Am I doing something different?
--buck