?? That doesn't sound right. It may be right, but it doesn't sound right. I am not sure why one would want to show nesting once it is all OK. :)

I can use the tool bar Source --> Show indentation and it shows unmatched, so it knows what to do.

But you answered the question. There really is no manual to read. Thank you Buck.