From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Vernon Hamberg
Sent: Friday, June 07, 2013 5:53 PM
To: Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for System i & iSeries
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] how to save local file on IBM i source file

Thanks, Jon

Since we use Turnover, I don't use projects - source can be edited off
line, so far as I remember. And organization of objects is related to
tasks and can include stuff from different libraries.

But it's good to hear the good side of projects! The 1 to 1 thing put me
off greatly from the start.

Vern