I have seen that as well, and will address the issue as time permits.
-doug

On Fri, May 17, 2013 at 1:42 PM, Robert Rogerson <rrogerson@xxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

I am using RDp 8.5.1. I have the Softlanding plugin for RSE installed
and
use it's functionality quite regularly.

Today I attempted to compare ( and then apply ) a change I had made on
my
test box to the production box. I have a connection defined for each
box.

I right clicked on the member on the production box and selected RSE
Extensions->Compare and selected the compare member on test box
connection
and library. Open for Edit was also selected.

When I pressed OK the dialog box disappeared but nothing opened. I
tried
this a number of times, even changed to Open for Browse and still
nothing
opened.

I did a -clean and nothing opened.

I tried the reverse (opening the test member to compare to the
production
member) on the test connection's member. Nothing happened.

I made a copy of the member in the test test library and this time it
opened.

So, does the compare not work against multiple connections?
If it should work has anyone experienced this before?
Where would I look to see what the problem is?

Thanks,

Robert Rogerson