On 5/13/2013 10:18 AM, Voris, John wrote:

When I run the CMPPFM command on our V7R1 machine, I am seeing in the report header a reference to V6R1, not the normal "V7R1" . . .
In the report file QSYSPRT . . . output from the command and CPP pgm QPDA/ QUECPP1
" IBM COMPARE V6R1M0 080215 " is at the top of the report

But running other reports from QPDA, they show V7R1
Example: WRKOBJPDM and F21 to print: In the printfile QPUOPRTF
" 5770WDS V7R1M0 100416 CROWN3 Programming Development Manager - Object list "

Seeing this raises doubts, and it seems to me to not be a proxy command problem . . .
So were all QPDA objects refreshed by our operations-team during their upgrade to V7R1 . . .
or is this just an instance of how disjointed pieces of PDA - now a frozen legacy product of IBM - will now appear . . .

Can someone do me a favor and please run a CMPPFM on their V7R1 box and see if they get the same result ?

Same results here.
7.1, TL13037.
--buck