Justin,

I only upgrade my work PC from Windows XP to Windows 7 about 3-months ago...

I use RDP 8.0 & RDP 8.5 with Turnover no problem. Just so you know it DOES WORK...

On my Work Laptop, it shows both the RDP 8.0 & 8.5

Re-Installing the SoftLanding Extension for RSe - Version 7.5.0

I get TWO check boxes as follows:

IBM Rational Developer for Power Systems Software - 8.0.3.1
IBM Rational Developer for Power Systems Software - 8.5.1

Normally, it is recommend that you UPDATE RDP, before trying to add the extensions...

Use the IBM Update Manager, to update your RDP version you have on your PC. And then try again... *MAYBE* that will work.

I happen to use the full Turnover Package inside RDP, it work really great to have their great software INTEGRATED with WDSC/RDI/RDP! I use it all the time. I have been using Turnover for 20-years, and the approx. last 7-years with WDSC/RDI/RDP.

I like their Spool file viewer better than the default one. <Big Smile>

OH well, hope that works for you!

-Ken Killian-
(423) 510-3129