This got caught up in someone else s thread so I'll resend it...

This is something that's happened to me a few times and it's just happened again...it's somewhat similar to the other problem reported today. My confidence in using "Push changes" is such that I almost exclusively use "Push Selected" but sometimes the finger slips. But maybe it's been fixed! (I'm working remotely, connected via VPN - RDP 8.0.3).

When I go Remote Actions/Push changes I'll often get a "Command Completed With Errors" if it's been a while since I first connected to the server (might only be 20 mins or so!). At this point all of the "changed members" on the server will be empty! If I now do the same operation again I'll get "Conflict detected blah blah, it is either being pushed for the first time or has been changed on the host system since it was last pushed." I can select Yes to overwrite but it will error out again. I now need to do a disconnect and reconnect - that's the only way I've figured out how to recover. If I now do a Push Changes again it runs and completes but my members on the server are still blank! I now have to manually figure out which ones they were, select them and push them selectively.

Has anyone else experienced this?