From: Vernon Hamberg <vhamberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client
for System i & iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date: 2013-02-19 07:53
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Single license for RDi?
Sent by: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thorbjørn

I wondered where you might look to get a price - I googled "rdp passport
advantage" and found this link -

http://www-01.ibm.com/software/rational/products/rdp/

On this page, on the right, the price is indicated as 432 USD for a
fixed-term license - can be used for just a year. A license that allows
use beyond the support term (12 months usually) is 940 USD

I was also able to find prices for Denmark - I'm sure these are
available for other countries.

These are sold through Passport Advantage or Passport Advantage Express
- the latter is "by transaction" - for small shops or single-site
purchase, it says.

Anyhow, hope this helps.

Vern