I am in my service entry point view. On most lpars when I expand try to
create a service entry point I can expand a library, a service program,
it's modules, and their procedures. However on one lpar I can expand a
library but when I try to expand the service program I am getting
"Unexpected error retrieving list with {0}". All lpars are running 7.1
with comparable ptf's. RDP=8.0.3.