From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of RNewton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, November 08, 2011 8:45 AM
To: Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client
forSystem i & iSeries
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] LPEX FreeMarker Template Plugin (was: Re:
CodeSnippets)

All,

I've added a validation option to the tools menu of the Template
Builder.
This should help in making sure that a template does not have any bad
variable references before deployment.

Thanks,
Robert Newton
Estes IT
System Architect
804-353-1900 x2256
rnewton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

From:
RNewton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To:
Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for
System i & iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>