I think you might need the Rational Business Developer installed as well.

Pluta may know more on this. Joe ?

Regards,
Richard Schoen
RJS Software Systems Inc.
Where Information Meets Innovation
Document Management, Workflow, Report Delivery, Forms and Business Intelligence
Email: richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web Site: http://www.rjssoftware.com
Tel: (952) 736-5800
Fax: (952) 736-5801
Toll Free: (888) RJSSOFT

message: 1
date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 14:30:49 -0400
from: GKern@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
subject: [WDSCI-L] How do I install IBM i Web Services and Java Tools

I have RDi 8.0.3 installed.

In the installation manager I click on modify and when I highlight IBM i Web Services and Java Tools, a notice in red says I need those tools installed.

I tried creating repositories but they don't want to cooperate.

Anyone with any ideas of how to do this?

Thanks, Jerry

Gerald Kern - Information Technology
Programming Supervisor
IBM Certified RPG IV Developer