This may be changed in one of the more recent products, but there's
another benefit to using the additional filter strings. (Someone can
correct me if I'm wrong.) In WDSc when using a generic on the library, it
has traditionally run pretty slowly. I've found that adding additional
filter strings instead of generic library names (i.e., PROD*) speeds up
the process considerably.