Thanks for the information, Ken.

I am wondering what do you mean by "based on discussions with other IBM
staff members, that they are also looking at the programs involved"?

Does it means you guys encountered the similar exception in the job log,
but not invoked by RDp debugger?

Thanks,

Xuan Chen, Problem Determination Tools for IBM i
(905) 413-3769 T/L 313-3769
xuanchen@xxxxxxxxxx

"Tarr, Kenneth" <Kenneth.Tarr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
29/04/2011 01:56 PM
Please respond to
Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for
System i & iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

"'Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for
System i & iSeries'" <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re: [WDSCI-L] RDP V8.0 Debug loses connection intermittently

I'd like to add, based on discussions with other IBM staff members, that
they are also looking at the programs involved; this would be F9 when
displaying the individual messages in the job log.

As of right now, the problem hasn't happened for me since (figures),
however when it does, I do have the steps in place to capture some
extended data. I am planning on a test this afternoon while working on an
application, and hopefully it will happen so I can send off this
information yet today.

Thanks.

Ken