Hi Jose

I tried something, to be sure of what I am going to say.

To keep things simple, I made a diagram from 2 source members - the one a CLLE that calls an RPGLE. It showed the 2 source members, as well as a CALL connector from the CLLE source member to the RPGLE program.

As I move my mouse around the diagram, things change, and descriptive boxes appear. For example, the border of the item I am over changes color (yellow in my case). And its description displays. If I am hovering over the source member itself, it has a label with the text, "Source member VERN/QRPGLESRC(SQTEST26R)". If I hover over the item inside that box, it has a label with the text, "Main procedure SQTEST26R of VERN/QRPGLESRC(SQTEST26R)".

If you right-click on something when you see the description, the border color changes again - to blue in my case. On that popup menu is a "File->" option, and in there is an option to "Save as image file...". If you click on that option, you get a dialog, and what you get is a JPG, perhaps, of ONLY the item you had selected - not the entire diagram.

So this is the only way I know to get individual pieces into a picture of just each component.

I now discovered that if you click on one component, then hold the CTRL key and click on another component, then right-click and take the option to save as an image file, it makes an image of those 2 components.

If you right-click in between components, you get an option to save, as above, and to print the diagram - the print option has some interesting possibilities, since you can have it print any or all of the open diagrams at one time - probably different pages. I've not tried that yet. But you could maybe open a diagram for each source by itself, then open the ones you want together, then print the set.

I just tried something else - when I select components that are connected, the connector does not show up in the JPG. So you need to select the connector, as well. A shortcut is to click and hold the left mouse button down, then drag across all the components and connectors you want in the JPG. Then right-click as described above. It worked!!!

Maybe this can give you something useful. By the way, this is using RDp 7.6

HTH
Vern