I don't think anyone has a standard list of customizing things. But there
are plenty of articles on ways to configure RSE/LPEX to be more
productive. Here's my suggestions to help:

#1 -- subscribe to this mailing list. Read the posts on it, search the
archives, and post questions when you can't figure something out.

#2 Look at anything posted on System i Developer

#3 Search for 'RSE' on www.mcpressonline.com and/or www.systeminetwork.com
-- especially things written by Susan Gantner, Jon Paris, or Joe Pluta. I
think they've all written excellent articles. Others have written things,
too and I don't mean to belittle their efforts. I'm just posting a few
basic suggestions.
--There was a series of articles by Jef Sutherland on Systeminetwork.com a
few years back.
-- Oh well, you should get the idea.

#4 Check out one of the books on the subject.
e.g., WDSC: Step-by-Step by Joe Pluta (It's on close-out at
www.mc-store.com - some material may be dated, but it's quite the deal),
also, The Remote System Explorer by Don Yantzi and Nazmin Haji -- They
both work for IBM/Rational in the team that develops RDP.

Michael