From: "Ellingtom Snijders" <ellingtom.snijders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 03/15/2011 05:28 PM
Subject: [WDSCI-L] Webfacing projects on WDSCi 7
Sent by: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx

I have two Webfacing projects under WDSCi 7 on a machine running Window
XP SP3. One is over the older version of our application and the other
over the newer version. Both worked earlier, but now the one over the
older version is still working but when I enter the URL for the other I
get "HTTP 404" error. I also tried to create a new project on another
machine to include the objects of the one that is not working, but there
it does not allow me to click on finish to complete the Webfacing
project. The one that is not working is also manifesting a strange
behavior of not keeping the project properties like host and
authentication settings. Can anybody help me with either of these
issues?

Kind regards,

Tommy