Hi


Just did this tricky operation which seems to have worked but I get the feeling there must have been a simpler way :


In my development library, I had wrongly deleted an rpg source member and was left with an empty source file.

I clicked the File menu and found I still had the member in RemoteSystemsTempfiles

I opened it and tried Save As... but didn't know where to save it.

In RSE, I clicked right on my empty source file and downloaded it to an iProject.
I copied the path to my RemoteSystemsTempfiles/../MyRPG, given when I clicked Save As...
I opened windows explorer and pasted this path to find the MyRPG.RPGLE file
I copied and pasted this file directly into my iProject.
I pushed the changes on the iProject.

Et voila! My deleted program source reappears in RSE!

Someone will tell me what I should have done.


As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

This thread ...


Follow On AppleNews
Return to Archive home page | Return to MIDRANGE.COM home page

This mailing list archive is Copyright 1997-2022 by midrange.com and David Gibbs as a compilation work. Use of the archive is restricted to research of a business or technical nature. Any other uses are prohibited. Full details are available on our policy page. If you have questions about this, please contact [javascript protected email address].

Operating expenses for this site are earned using the Amazon Associate program and Google Adsense.