That's great thanks. Now I need to get out of this habit I've had for the last three years : ctrl + arrow to select, ctrl+ c, ctrl+f, ctrl+v, tab, tab, enter to show all occurrences :-)

-----Message d'origine-----
De : wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de Robert Rogerson
Envoyé : lundi 29 novembre 2010 14:07
À : Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development
Studio Client for System i & iSeries
Objet : Re: [WDSCI-L] Filter source on mod marker

Hi David,

Using Jim and Joe's examples I mapped Shift-Control-F to
FilterSelection.
So I highlight my mod marker (RR01) and press Shift-Control-F
and only those lines with RR01 appear.

To do this:
Window->Preferences->LPex Editor->User Key-Action. Key = s-c-f and
Window->Preferences->Action =
filterSelection.

I am on Wdsc 7.08 so I'm not sure if it's the same in later versions.

HTH,

Robert Rogerson

On Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 7:30 AM, David FOXWELL