From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Kurt Anderson
Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2010 4:20 PM
To: 'Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for System i & iSeries'
Subject: [WDSCI-L] Copy Shortcut

I just realized that my RDp has the copy shortcut set as ctl-insert instead of ctl-C. Has it always been like that, or did I somehow accidentally (by way of another shortcut) switch my copy shortcut. I went into Preferences and couldn't find where the setting is to modify the shortcuts. The only time I had gone in there was to make Shift-Ctl-A unique to opening a member.

Thanks,
Kurt Anderson
Sr. Programmer/Analyst
CustomCall Data Systems