Buck, as u never drag and drop, any chance of you copying and pasting such a command to us? :-)

-----Message d'origine-----
De : wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de Buck
Envoyé : mercredi 6 octobre 2010 16:43
À : wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Objet : Re: [WDSCI-L] Copy program from one connection to another

On 10/6/2010 10:25 AM, David FOXWELL wrote:

I have been following this with interest. I don't drag and
drop, ever.
Old habits I think. I write a User Command to do these
sorts of tasks.
I'm not advocating doing that; only mentioning that there
are many ways to do things with WDSC / RDi / RDp.

Bonne chance!

Edmund,

Still doesn't work. I tried a savf. In fact I vaguely
recall knowing that was the only kind of object u could copy
like that. In the target connection I created an object
filter to show only save files of the curlib. Tried dragging
the savf to the filter : same message. Dragged the savf to
the library in the libary list filter : works.

Vern, nice to learn that at least you could right click on
an object then Save.