David,

When I look at this web page, it lists Windows 7 as a supported OS for
RDP:

http://www-01.ibm.com/software/rational/products/rdp/sysreq/

By the way, the link you posted is broken and returns a simple page
stating "Error: Document not found. If I search for Windows 7 Support, I
find a document, "Microsoft Windows 7 support for Rational products." This
document does not list Rational Developer. But it is listed on the page I
reference above.

Michael

----- Message from David Gibbs <david@xxxxxxxxxxxx> on Fri, 10 Sep
2010 14:58:37 -0500 -----

Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

[WDSCI-L] RDP & Windows 7?

Although I've got RDP & RDI working (sort of) under Windows 7 ... I
would really like to get full support (at least for RDP 7.6).

According to the IBM Windows 7 support page (http://midurl.com/rdpw7 or
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg2141539), RDP is
still not on the list.

Anyone know when (or if) RDP will support Windows 7?

FWIW: I once again tried to add a feature to RDI 7.5 (even running
as administrator) and it broke my RDI install. Luckily I have a
backup, so I'm going to try a restore.

david