You should be fine....

http://www-03.ibm.com/software/sla/sladb.nsf/lilookup/3E5AD0F8D9F937B985257704000C12C9?opendocument&li_select=378491A13445916985257704000C12B6

Charges for this Program are based on one of the following metrics.
Consult Licensee's Proof of Entitlement to determine which usage terms
apply to this Program:

Authorized User is a unit of measure by which the Program can be
licensed. An Authorized User is a unique person who is given access to
the Program. The Program may be installed on any number of computers
or servers and each Authorized User may have simultaneous access to
any number of instances of the Program at one time. Licensee must
obtain separate, dedicated entitlements for each Authorized User
accessing the Program in any manner directly or indirectly (for
example: via a multiplexing program, device, or application server)
through any means. An entitlement for an Authorized User is unique to
that Authorized User and may not be shared, nor may it be reassigned
other than for the permanent transfer of the Authorized User
entitlement to another person.

Floating User is a unit of measure by which the Program can be
licensed. A Floating User is a person who is accessing the Program at
any particular point in time. If the person is simultaneously
accessing the Program multiple times, either on the same or on
multiple computers, each separate simultaneous access counts as a
separate Floating User. The Program may be installed on any number of
computers or servers, but Licensee must obtain entitlements for the
maximum number of simultaneous Floating Users of the Program. Licensee
must obtain an entitlement for each simultaneous Floating User
accessing the Program in any manner directly or indirectly (for
example: via a multiplexing program, device, or application server)
through any means.

Charles