Starkville, Mississippi

"Robert J. Mullis" <robertmullis99@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
04/09/2010 08:44 AM
Please respond to
Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for
System i & iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

"Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client
forSystem i & iSeries" <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re: [WDSCI-L] variables in snippets

I had the same issue when using snippets. I solved my problem by using I
think it is called ellipse (...). I put the procedure name on one line
using the ellipse and the "B" on the next line. So my snippet looked like
this:

P ${name}...
P B

Giving me this when used:

P MyProcedure...
P B

Doing it this way allowed the "B" to remain in its original position.