On 3/18/2010 11:49 AM, Jeff Young wrote:

I found the file, and all the information appears to be correct, however, when I attempt to select a user action, nothing displays.
In the .log file, I have the following:
!ENTRY org.eclipse.ui 4 0 2010-03-18 11:46:28.093
!MESSAGE Unhandled event loop exception
!STACK 0
java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.eclipse.rse.internal.useractions.ui.uda.SystemUDAResolvedTypes.addTypesToVector(Unknown Source)
-snip-

Any idea as to how to correct this?

I only have WDSC 7.0.0.8, so I can't even replicate your situation here.

The source type that I am attempting to use is .rpgle

The user actions file contains the following entries:
<?xml
version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
- <Actionsrelease="7.1.1">
- <DomainName="Member"Type="Member">
- <ActionCollect="False"Enable="True"Name="Create RPGLE Program"Prompt="False"Refresh="False"RunEnv="normal"SingleSelection="False">
<FileTypes>RPGLE</FileTypes>
<Comment />
<Command>CRTBNDRPG PGM(&O/&N) SRCFILE(&L/&F) SRCMBR(&N)
OPTION(*EVENTF) DBGVIEW(*ALL) REPLACE(&R)</Command>
</Action>

I do notice that in my xml file, I have a space before the file type:
<FileTypes> RPGLE</FileTypes> instead of
<FileTypes>RPGLE</FileTypes>

Maybe give that a try? Close RDi, edit the XML file (I like Unired but
I'm sure there are plenty of other nice editors, maybe Notepad++), open
RDi and try it again.

I haven't a clue about the internals; only IBM can help you there, and
the only way they can help is if you call for support.
--buck