I had the same issue when installing RDi a while back. I reported it back
then. I guess they didn't fix it.

Brian May
Project Lead
Management Information Systems
Garan, Incorporated
Starkville, Mississippi

"Bob Cagle" <bcagle@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
03/16/2010 02:55 PM
Please respond to
Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for
System i & iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

"Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Clientfor
System i & iSeries" <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[WDSCI-L] Weird RBD 7.5.1 Install problem regarding disc numbers

Hello all

I finally received my install discs for RBD and RDi. I am now in the
process of installing the product to a new Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit
machine.

Once I finally reached the step to click the Install button, I was
prompted for disk 1 of RBD 7.5.1, which is the disc that was already in
the drive. Pressing OK just game me the error message 'Failed to verify
media ... missing disk set id'.

So I tried putting in disc 2.

Then it continued - and has continued fine, as long as I '+1' on the
disc number the install is asking for (3 for 2, 4 for 3, etc). Has
anyone else experience this while installing RBD? Or did I get a set of
faulty discs? Is this just a minor, but confusing, bug in the install?

TIA

Bob Cagle
IT Manager
Lynk, Inc.