I always thought the information included in WDSC/RDi was essentially
the same as in the Info Center, but apparently I was wrong about that.
I know it isn't as complete, but I thought whatever is in RDi is the
same as is in InfoCenter.

I was trying to find the possible error messages that a CL cmd might
return. In SEU, when you prompt the command and press F1 on the
command name (on line 1), the possible error messages are at the
bottom of the help window that pops up. In RDi, I pressed F1 on the
command and it opened my browser to the command entry. But there is
no text for possible error messages. So I went to the Info Center and
checked there. Not only is the information in the Info Center version
of the manual, but the format is nearly identical to the help in SEU.

It would nice if the RDi and Info Center versions were the same.
Being as different as they are is confusing.

Just a little rant :O)
Phil