work out.

From: "Dave Shaw" <daveshaw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

WDSCi V6 against V5R4 with embedded SQL? I don't think that's going to
work very reliably - I struggled with embedded SQL in WDSCi V6 and I was
running against V5R3 at the time. Install WDSCi 7.0 - it will work much
better, >and give them a better feel for what RDi would be like when you
spend the >money.
Dave Shaw
Mohawk Industries