From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Tarr, Kenneth
Sent: Tuesday, September 15, 2009 2:58 PM
To: 'Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries'
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Adding filters with Aldon LM(i) causing problems

Brian:

I did contact Aldon and they said to shorten up the Workspace path. It was a long path of 50 to 60 characters in length, which when the rest of the path information was added for other functions outside of WDSC, exceeded the 128 character limit, causing the problem. I did shorten up the Workspace path, and it corrected the issue.

Thanks!

Ken