From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Dave Shaw
Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 2009 10:18 AM
To: Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] WDSC v7.0 LPEX rapidly flashing between
multiplesourcemembers

I've never seen your problem. What fix level are you at? Simplest way
find it is to start Installation Manager, then choose Update. Down near
the
bottom there will be "Installed Packages and Fixes". The current level
for
WDSCi is 7.0.0.8 with Interim Fix 001. If that's not what you have, you

should update before trying anything else. The build ID that you list
below
is useless for checking anything, since all fix levels for WDSCi 7.0
show
the same build ID.

Dave Shaw
Mohawk Industries