That's a good idea. I guess you could even turn mods on and off in source
by altering a /define function. For example. I could quickly disable a
mod by simply deleting the /define REV01A in the below example:

/define REV01A

/if defined(REV01A)
some added source code
/endif

/if not defined(REV01A)
some deleted source code
/endif

I guess this particular solution has gotten off the WDSC subject list, but
such is the way with solutions when they start out unknown.

blayman@tsomervil
le.com
Sent by: To
wdsci-l-bounces@m Websphere Development Studio Client
idrange.com for iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

07/24/2009 02:41 Fax to
PM
Subject
Re: [WDSCI-L] Block Commenting in
Please respond to LPEX
Websphere
Development
Studio Client for
iSeries
<wdsci-l@midrange
.com>

Yes, it will, below is an example of a compile listing using the
DEFINED(SKIP). This isn't what it was designed for but it works to comment
out a bunch of lines of code.

865 C EOM IFEQ 'Y'
866 C/if defined(skip)
LINES EXCLUDED: 10