The "how are you connecting" question was if your box was remote. Looking
for VPN type info, but that does not apply in your case.

What model box are you running and what os level?

Brian May
Project Lead
Management Information Systems
Garan, Incorporated
Starkville, Mississippi

Young i Professionals
http://www.youngiprofessionals.com

"Kelly Cookson" <KCookson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
04/20/2009 10:06 AM
Please respond to
Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

"Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries" <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re: [WDSCI-L] Communications request problems WDSCi 5.1.2 and RDi7.5.0

I'm in the same building as my iSeries.

What do you mean by "how are you connecting?" I click the icon to open
RDi and it prompts me to sign in when I refresh the object table list.
Is there something else I should be doing?

I'll try disabling my Windows firewall.

I'll ask my system admin about the CPU usage on the iSeries.

Thanks,
Kelly