I nearly had a fix for WDSCi's automatic freeform/embedded SQL layout correction splitting issue (making >= or <= into > = and < =, and so on).

I had about six occurrences in my code, and on a whim tried a Find/Replace to change all > = into >=. It worked!! Well...except for one...no matter what I tried I still had one stubborn >= that kept changing back! I tried hitting save quickly...doing another find...closing it...nothing would stop that one stupid little >=!!
Maybe one of you can figure some way to get this to work 100%. I hate having to pop back to SEU just to compile a modern program! >_<

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

This thread ...

Follow-Ups:

Follow On AppleNews
Return to Archive home page | Return to MIDRANGE.COM home page

This mailing list archive is Copyright 1997-2022 by midrange.com and David Gibbs as a compilation work. Use of the archive is restricted to research of a business or technical nature. Any other uses are prohibited. Full details are available on our policy page. If you have questions about this, please contact [javascript protected email address].

Operating expenses for this site are earned using the Amazon Associate program and Google Adsense.