From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Mike
Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2008 8:27 AM
To: Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries
Subject: [WDSCI-L] Monitoring Long String Fields

In my RPG application, I am using a long string field (2048A). When I
monitor the statement, it only shows the first 128 (or something like
that) characters. Is there a way to set the monitor to show all of the
characters.
I know I can do this on the green-screen, but I would prefer not to have
to do that.

--
Mike Wills
Midrange Programmer/Analyst