Good morning all, I am learning the DB2 Extender by myself at my company and need some help.

have supplied DTD's from our new Vendor and am trying to enable a
collection with the DAD file I created to break out and pull in data.
I have created test files to house this data until we know what data
will go where.

When I try to enable the collection the return message is giving back this message:

DXXQ047E Parser error on line 10 column 12: Expected an attribute name

Here is some of the supplied DTD, the entire chunk of data comes in a DataArea, then is broken out:

<!ELEMENT SRSReturn (DataArea)>
<!ATTLIST SRSReturn version CDATA #FIXED "1.0">
<!ELEMENT
DataArea
(storeNumber?,transDate?,localTransactionNumber?,centralTransactionNumber?,Status?,AssociateID?,refundPolicy?,TotalCredit?,ConversionCredit?,Customer?,Item*,ReturnPaymentInfo*,
ReturnMsg?) >
<!ELEMENT storeNumber (#PCDATA)>
<!ELEMENT transDate (#PCDATA)>
<!ELEMENT localTransactionNumber (#PCDATA)>
<!ELEMENT centralTransactionNumber (#PCDATA)>
<!ELEMENT Status (#PCDATA)>
<!ELEMENT AssociateID (#PCDATA)>
<!ELEMENT refundPolicy (#PCDATA)>
<!ELEMENT TotalCredit (#PCDATA)>
<!ELEMENT ConversionCredit (#PCDATA)>
<!ELEMENT Customer (CustomerID?,FirstName?,LastName?) >

Here is some of my DAD:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!DOCTYPE DAD SYSTEM "sstrippoli\dtd\dad.dtd">
<DAD>
<Xcollection>
<prolog>?xml version="1.0"?</prolog>
<doctype>!DOCTYPE Order SYSTEM "/sstrippoli/dtd/SRSReturns.dtd"</doctype>
<root_node>
<element_node name="DataArea">
<RBD_node>
<table_name="header_test"/>
<table_name="paym_test"/>
<table_name="item_test"/>
<condition>header_test.cnttrnno=item_test.cnttrnno AND item_test.cnttrnno= paym__test.cnttrnno</condition>
</RBD_node>
<element_node name="storenumber">
<text_node>
<RBD_node>
<table_name="header_test">
<column_name="strno">
</RBD_node>
</text_node>
</element_node>
<element_node name="transdate">
<text_node>
<RBD_node>
<table_name="header_test">
<column_name="trandate">
</RBD_node> . . . . .

If
someone could please tell me what I am missing and why, have been
agonizing over Redbooks for weeks, need to move along with this very
soon. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Sharon

When your life is on the go—take your life with you.
http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/115298558/direct/01/