Hello all...

I've run into a weird situation and am wondering if anyone else has
encountered this. When opening a member filter into the table view for the
Remote Systems Detail, I have two filters that view the same source file
(QDDSSRC in RAFSLIB). The member filters breakout the view of the files
based on the member types - one for LF and one for PF.

If I open one of the filters I can view the contents and select source
files for editing.

If I go into another filter, say for ILE source, I can again select source
for editing, plus in the table view I can navigate back and forth between
the two filter lists and select source files without any difficulty.

However, if I pick the second of the source filters for the QDDSSRC file,
then if I try to navigate back to the list of the first filter for QDDSSRC,
I get this wanky screen listing, with no names or descriptions and with the
attributes showing as "eleted".

As a side effect of this, any source file that I may have previously
selected from that source listing no longer has any associations, meaning
that if I select a compile command or some other kind of option that
performs tasks based on the source type (PF, LF, RPGLE), the command cannot
recognize the object and will not allow me to pick any of my customized
commands - it just comes up with a generic option like "Work with compile
commands".

I can get around it by closing the source file and refreshing the filter
view, but if I have made changes and not saved them, they are lost and the
system gets wonky and asks to overwrite the existing member, which is does
by wiping the member and putting blanks into it, meaning the original
source gets lost permanently.

The current version of WDSC is 7.0, build 20070202_0030. We are currently
on V5R3 and all the PTF's are up to date AFAIK.

Have a good day.

Blake Moorcroft
Developer - Corporate
Russell A. Farrow Limited
1980 Ambassador Drive, PO Box 333, Windsor, Ontario N9C 3R4
Bus: 519-966-3003 ext. 566, Fax: 519-966-9870
blake.moorcroft@xxxxxxxxxx