When I am trying to debug a program I can find those jobs, They show
nothing in the joblog other than they started. If I use my laptop (still
running XP) even over a VPN connection I can use SEP to debug. I think
this may be a vista specific issue. I'll ask the network guys is port 3825
is blocked somehow on vista, but the local PC's firewall is off.
Also your description of what is happening is perfect I set the SEP, debug
starts up, if i click on any action, step or just the arrow to run the
program, Nothing happens and I get those pop ups. It sounds like Vista is
not handling the connection properly, maybe when we get RDi, Though that
may be a while.