So I was reading ITJungle this morning and Alex Woodie made a statement
towards the end that i5/OS was supported with the latest version (
http://www.itjungle.com/fhs/fhs062408-story03.html). I immediately headed
over to tigris.org (
http://subversion.tigris.org/getting.html#binary-packages) to see if that
was true because I was curious if it was in fact supported. In the past I
have made pointed comments declaring that the page stated there was "no
active maintainer" and that should be a red flag for anyone currently
hosting on their i that doesn't understand how to build the package from
source.

Unfortunately I don't have a contact at Turnover I can ask to see if they
plan on picking it up eventually - does anybody else?

I am wondering if this is something we could pick up as a community as I
would prefer to run Subversion on my i, but right now it is on a remote
Linux machine.

I am curious to know how many people are using their i as a Subversion host?

Aaron Bartell
http://mowyourlawn.com