David,

We are working on getting the APAR info up to the support site. Sorry for
the delay.

Eric Simpson
Rational Developer for System i and Rational HATS
IBM Toronto Lab
905-413-3226 (T/L 313)
esimpson@xxxxxxxxxx

David Gibbs
<david@xxxxxxxxxx
om> To
Sent by: Websphere Development Studio Client
wdsci-l-bounces@m for iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
idrange.com cc

Subject
04/17/2008 04:06 Re: [WDSCI-L] RDi v7.1 Fix Pack 1
PM (7.1.0.1) is now available

Please respond to
Websphere
Development
Studio Client for
iSeries
<wdsci-l@midrange
.com>

Eric Simpson wrote:
Link to the RDi 7.1.0.1 Release Notes:

http://download.boulder.ibm.com/ibmdl/pub/software/awdtools/rdi/v71/7101/documents/readme/readme.html

Interesting ... the readme states ...

For all IBM Rational Developer for System i, V7.1.0.1 APARs, go to the
IBM Rational Developer for System i Support Search page, at the
following address:
http://www-306.ibm.com/software/awdtools/rdi/support/search.html

Select the APARs option and enter desired search terms, such as 7.1.0.1
(for APARs related to this fix pack).

... but when I follow those instructions, I get "No documents match your
query. Please revise your search criteria."

Any other way to view the detail issues that have been fixed?

david

--
IBM System i - For when you can't afford to be out of business

--
This is the Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries (WDSCI-L)