Mike wrote:
This only happens on one program (a testing program). I open the source and
update my code so I can test whatever I am testing. I then set the Service
Entry Point and break points, then call the program on the green-screen.
When the debugger kicks in, it always brings up old code.

Have you ever had that source in an iSeries Project? It seems that sometimes the iSeries Project's version of the code gets found before RSE's cached version. I'm using WDSC v7.

You can try messing with the source code lookup path on the debug. In the debug view, right-click on the active debug job and choose 'Edit Source Lookup...'. I find this dialogue a bit confusing.

The (ugly hack) that I have ended up using is to hunt down and delete any cached versions on my workstation. I look in my workspace under any project directories, and in the RemoteSystemsTempFiles directory. Don't have the member open in the LPEX editor when you do this.

Hope this helps.