Has anybody else had the option to create a filter only in a specific connection disappear?

This option was present when the workspace was first set up. Today we added a new connection and when we tried to specify the new filter the option wasn't grayed out or anything - it just wasn't there.

We switched to a new workspace and the filters now have the option.

Anyone else seen this?

This is WDSC V7.0 with all latest fixes applied.

Jon Paris

www.Partner400.com
www.SystemiDeveloper.com

This thread ...