I see a strange result in the outline view. Not a problem per se, but kind of funny.

I have a copy member (UTTCMDEXE) containing:
D executeCommand...
D PR ExtPgm('QCMDEXC')
D Cmd 32702A Options(*Varsize)
D Const
D Len 15P 5 Const
D CmdOpt 3 Options(*NoPass) Const

Now I create an RPGLE source member like this (this is a template, so <pgm_name> is really what's in there):
H/copy QCOPYSRC,XXR001LE

D <pgm_name>...
D PR extpgm('<pgm_name>')

D <pgm_name>...
D PI

/copy QCOPYSRC,UTTCMDEXE

/free

*inlr = *on;
return;
/end-free

The outline view shows
Prototypes
executeCommand : EXTPGM('QCMDEXC')
Parameters
Character (32702) CONST OPTIONS(*VARSIZE)
Packed Decimal (15,5) CONST
Character (3) CONST OPTIONS(*NOPASSS)

Note the extra 'S'. Can anyone else recreate this?