From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Shannon ODonnell
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2008 7:59 PM
To: 'Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries'
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Accessing locally published web service on test
server

Rick,

If you developed your web service in WDSC, then use the explorer in
WDSC and go to the Web Content, directory of your project, drill down
to the WDSL directory and open the wsdl file. Look at the source view.
Scroll all the way to the bottom of the file. Your web service location
will be found there.

If you moved it to a different WAS server than your local test
environment server, then replace "localhost:9080" with whatever the name
of your system/ip address where the other WAS server is, and the port
that you installed the web service EAR file onto.

If this is all still in your WDSC test environment and you have not
published it anywhere else, then you should leave it as localhost:9080
in the WSDL location.

If you are trying to access your test service from VB, while it is
running inside of your test environment...I don't even know if that's
possible. If it was, however, it would still be that localhost:9080
value.

If you want to copy and paste that line from your WSDL in WDSC for this
service, then email it to this list, I can probably give you the exact
location, using your own project/service names.

HTH

Shannon O'Donnell

Privileged and Confidential. This e-mail, and any attachments there to, is intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain privileged or confidential information. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify me immediately by a return e-mail and delete this e-mail. You are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail and/or any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited.