Jonathan Lloyd wrote:
Currently In WDSc however, I can only work source members assigned to
myself.

In WDSc: What can I do to grant both of us authority to work with all
source members for a project?

I have come across the same thing when working on an emergency checkout.
We have different user profiles for doing emergency checkouts and I
contacted Aldon about not being able to access my source member. The
reply I got back was that I would have to log into the LM(i) tool as my
emergency user to be able to edit it. Since it's virtually impossible to
disconnect LM(i) inside of WDSc and I don't think it's something we can
effect by changing WDSc. I think it's going to have to be a change from
them. Sorry....

Jack Long
CBK Ltd.