This question has come up before. A quick search would have given you the
answer.

Here:

http://archive.midrange.com/wdsci-l/200612/msg00244.html

Thank you.
_______________________
Jason Anderson

Technical Support Analyst Level II/Trainer
SoftLanding Systems
A UNICOM Systems, Inc. Company
http://support.softlanding.com/

"Michael Rosinger" <mrosinger@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
01/22/2008 06:10 AM
Please respond to
Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[WDSCI-L] SoftLanding RSE plug-in and COBOL compile listings

List,

When I open a CBLLE compile listing from the SoftLanding RSE plug-in in an

LPEX editor window, it displays double-spaced, i.e. a blank line following

each line of the report. When I open other types of listings such as a
CLLE
compile, I don't get double-spacing and they display nicely. The listings
print correctly (no double-spacing) so it's not a spool-file problem (that
can tell). We are not an RPG shop so I don't know how RPG listings are
presented.

Is anyone else seeing this? Is there anything I can do to resolve it.
While
it is fantastic to be able to open a compile listing in an LPEX editor
window, the double-spacing is just a nuisance but I would like to resolve
it
if at all possible. I am on WDSC 7.0.0.4 + RSE Extensions 6.1.2 but I've
seen this problem since WDSC version 6 + the previous version of the
plug-in.

Anyone out there from SoftLanding care to chime in? TIA!